Rhino Hybrid Nuts
Next Generation Nuts and Locknuts
Our Rhino Hybrid high-strength nuts are available in a variety of materials and are engineered for maximum strength. Ideal for aerospace, automotive, and commercial applications, Rhino Hybrid Nuts deliver reliable performance with minimal weight.
With our patent-pending locking inserts this design eliminates oval-crimped nuts, plastic inserts, and adhesives. These are available in 6-point AND 12-point nut configurations. Plus, Sky Climber Fasteners’ engineering team is available to work with customers to meet specific fastener needs. Contact us today for more information.
- PEEK and PEI
- 6061 Alum, 2024 Alum, 7075 Alum
- Inconel 718
- A286 CRES
- 300 Series S/S and 400 Series S/S
- Hex and 12-point configurations\
- Unified Coarse Threads (UNC)
- Unified Fine Threads (UNF)
- Metric Threads
Currently available in ¼” up to 1½”. UNF Class 3B and Metric
- Off Highway
No special tooling required.
- Highest strength-to-weight-ratio nuts the world
- Low weight chromate-free alternative to steel
- High strength alternative to expensive Titanium
- Improved locking performance with no deformation of nut material with consistent torque results
- Consistently superior torque results