Rhino Hybrid Nuts
Next Generation Nuts and Locknuts
Our Rhino Hybrid high-strength nuts are available in a variety of materials and are engineered for maximum strength. Ideal for aerospace, automotive, and commercial applications, Rhino Hybrid Nuts deliver reliable performance with minimal weight.
Sky Climber Fasteners is the first to be able to provide locknuts made out of softer materials such as plastics and aluminum that are as strong as steel alternatives when used with locking inserts. Traditional aerospace methods of crimping nuts to create the locking torque doesn’t work with soft materials such as aluminum. Ours are the first hybrid plastic locknuts in the market that easily pass 15-cycle tests.
With our patent-pending locking inserts this design eliminates oval-crimped nuts, plastic inserts, and adhesives. These are available in 6-point AND 12-point nut configurations. Plus, Sky Climber Fasteners’ engineering team is available to work with customers to meet specific fastener needs. Contact us today for more information.
- PEEK and PEI
- 6061 Alum, 2024 Alum, 7075 Alum
- Inconel 718
- A286 CRES
- 300 Series S/S and 400 Series S/S
- Hex and 12-point configurations\
- Unified Coarse Threads (UNC)
- Unified Fine Threads (UNF)
- Metric Threads
- Off Highway
- Highest strength-to-weight-ratio nuts the world
- Low weight chromate-free alternative to steel
- High strength alternative to expensive Titanium
- Improved locking performance with no deformation of nut material with consistent torque results
- Consistently superior torque results