MANTIS Precision Torque Locknuts
Swift, exact installation the first time, every time
Many applications requiring a torqued locknut lead to a repetitive and inefficient installation process: torque, try to pin, adjust, try to pin, repeat. However, even very minor changes of rotation of the nut will make very significant changes in the preload force. Other scenarios result in unknown final torque value or require installers to replace and re-install to try to reach specified torque ranges.
Sky Climber Fasteners’ MANTIS Torque Nut allows installers to set to mid torque value and pin immediately. The result is a precise torque value 100% of the time with no deviation from the desired preload in the fastened joint.
Contact us to learn more, or click here to download a flyer.
- PEEK and PEI
- 6061 Alum, 2024 Alum, 7075 Alum
- A286 CRES
- 300 Series S/S and 400 Series S/S
- Hex and 12-point configurations\
- Unified Coarse Threads (UNC)
- Unified Fine Threads (UNF)
- Metric Threads
Currently available in ¼” up to 1½”. UNF Class 3B and Metric
- Off Highway
No special tooling required.
- Highest strength-to-weight-ratio nuts the world
- Low weight chromate-free alternative to steel
- High strength alternative to expensive Titanium
- Improved locking performance with no deformation of nut material with consistent torque results
- Consistently superior torque results